Information technology specialization:
Information in the present era has become a fundamental basis for competition processes between countries and institutions, regardless of size. Those with the right information have a solid foundation for competition at all levels. Information technology is responsible for producing and distributing information necessary for competition and for making accurate decisions that are up to efficiency and performance.Information technology - both computer technology and communication technology - has become an urgent necessity for enterprises, and their use is necessary for all administrative levels. Due to the significant decline in the prices of computers, it is not about ownership but how to use it properly to meet the overall goal of enterprises.For this reason, the Information Technology specialization has been developed, which grants bachelor's degree with a study plan that is distributed in the fields of information technology, including computer technology in all its branches of hardware, software, databases, etc., and communication technology, which includes all types of wired and wireless computer networks .
The IT specialization aims at graduating specialized and distinguished cadres with the following:
- Ability to use IT efficiently.
- Technical ability in the management, production and development of software, networks and Internet pages.
- Excellent knowledge in areas related to information technology such as mathematics, administration, statistics, computer and accounting.
- Ability to follow developments and technical and informational changes.
- A high degree of creativity, cooperation and ethics.
Mobile applications and game architecture:
Course Admission Requirements:
General secondary in the scientific and industrial section at an average of 80% or more
- COM(a) An ability to apply knowledge of computing and mathematics appropriate to the programs student outcomes and to the discipline
- COM(b) An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
- COM(c) An ability to design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs
- COM(d) An ability to function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal
- COM(e) An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, security and social issues and responsibilities
- COM(f) An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- COM(g) An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society
- COM(h) Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development
- IT (j) An ability to use and apply current technical concepts and practices in the core information technologies of human computer interaction, information management, programming, networking, and web systems and technologies.
- IT (k) An ability to identify and analyze user needs and consider them in the selection, creation, evaluation, and administration of computer-based systems.
- IT (l) An ability to effectively integrate IT-based solutions into the user environment.
- IT (m) An understanding of best practices and standards and their application.
- IT (n) An ability to assist in the creation of an effective project plan.